|Model number||LIP403040- 3.7V 430mAh|
Key Specs/ Special Features:
- High energy density-Volume energy density can be 460Wh/L
- Long life expectancy– capacity recovery can be over 80% after 500 cycles
- Excellentsecurity– No fire, no exploration of short circuit, overload, over-discharge, over-current, shock, vibration, crush, acupuncture.
- Superior storage features-The self-discharge rate of the MOTOMA lithium-ion polymer battery is approximately 3% per month when stored at room temperature
- Various pproducts– Hundreds of molds from micro 10mAh to large capacity 10000mAh
- Wide operating temperature: -20ºC~60ºC
- Technology– With more than 20 years of battery manufacturing and automatic production line, MOTOMA can guarantee our products better products.
- R&D– Experienced R&D team with more than 20 engineers to meet OEM and ODM requirements
- Security-Various tests are carried out at MOTOMA to ensure the safety of our products for our customers.
- Certificates-CE, RoHs, BIS, KC, CB, UL, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC61233 certified.
- A service-MOTOMA has a professional sales team to provide professional project solutions and after-sales services. High quality and competitive price.
- MOTORBIKE :Strong production, excellent staff team, fast delivery, quick response less than 12 hours
To note: Not all certificate agents offer online search, and some have a time limit for issuing new certificates. If you can’t find a certificate online, contact the certifying agency or provider for further verification.
|Lead time||15 to 29 days|
|Weight per unit||1.2 grams|
|Dimensions per unit||0.4 x 1.4 x 2.2 centimeters|
|US HTS code||8507.60.00 09|
|Units per export carton||100.0|
|Export Carton Dimensions||20 x 10 x 5 Centimeters|
|export carton weight||5 kilograms|
Main export markets
– Central/South America
– Eastern Europe
– Middle East/Africa
– North America
– Western Europe