This tutorial is about how to factory reset Windows 11 without admin password. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Factory Reset Windows 11 without Admin Password. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Factory Reset Windows 11 without Admin Password
Let’s discuss the best methods to reset Windows 11 password. In this article, I will introduce the method to reset forgotten Windows 11 passwords. There are several methods to recover Windows 11 user passwords. Some of the methods are simple and straightforward. You can even use the Windows Hello method to avoid password issues. Windows Hello helps you log in with face recognition, fingerprints, Fido keys or PIN. When you use a computer, you need a strong password to protect your important data. There’s no point in using generic, easy-to-guess admin passwords unless you’re comfortable putting your files and personal information at risk.
It’s important to save passwords like these because without them you’ll get stuck on your PC. In the bottom right corner of the sign-in screen, you’ll see options to change your network settings, access Windows accessibility options, or shut down your PC. To start resetting your PC, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. Press and hold the Restart option in your Power menu. Power options are in the lower right corner of the screen. Allows you to restart and shut down the computer. This will restart Windows 10, but instead of loading the operating system as usual, the boot options menu will appear. Click on the Troubleshoot option to continue.
How to Factory Reset Windows 11 from Login Screen
From the login page, you can quickly reset your Windows 11 and Windows 11 computer by selecting Reset from the recovery options. To factory reset Windows 11 without an administrator password, follow these steps:
- As soon as the login screen appears, turn off your computer and turn it back on.
- Power options are in the lower right corner of the screen. It will provide the options to restart and shut down the computer. Don’t click anything else until you’re ready.
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Restart button on your computer keyboard. If necessary, click Restart Anyway to force your computer to restart. As soon as you get the “Please wait” message, hold down the Shift key.
- You will now be prompted to restart your computer and enter the Windows Recovery Environment.
- On the Choose an option screen, select the Troubleshoot option from the drop-down menu.
- On the Troubleshoot screen, select Reset this PC from the drop-down menu.
- You will be offered two alternatives when you get to the Reset this PC screen. If you keep your personal files after selecting the Keep my files option, all third-party applications and settings on your computer will be removed, and your personal files, such as documents, media, and other files, will remain.
- After that, you will be offered two alternatives to reinstall Windows on your computer. If you choose cloud download, Windows will first download the necessary operating system files and then perform an operating system reinstallation on your computer. Local reinstallation, on the other hand, will reinstall Windows using the device’s current system files instead of creating new ones.
- Select Local reinstallation if you want to speed up the procedure. If that doesn’t work, you can try using the cloud upload feature.
- The Reset button will appear on the screen. Are you ready to reset this device? and you will have to click on it to confirm the action and start the reset process. Due to the time required to complete the procedure, leave your device idle and connected to a power source.
Final Words: How to Factory Reset Windows 11 without Admin Password
Hope you understand this article How to Factory Reset Windows 11 without Admin Password, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.